Monday, November 15, 2010

Pink Birthday Cupcakes!

By: Christine
Jill had been asked, by a co-worker, if we would be able to make cupcakes for her daughters 1st birthday party. Jill was going to be out of town and therefore could not work on this order, which meant that I was on my own! The order was for four dozen cupcakes, vanilla with pink frosting. I was really excited for this order because not only do I love cupcakes, but my favorite color is also pink!
I used Bakerella's recipe, for the cupcakes, adjusting it a little bit to create more of a vanilla taste.
I used the Wilton buttercream frosting recipe and tinted it baby pink. Using a 1M tip, I piped on a large swirl on the top of the cupcake.
I sprinkled white pearlized jimmies on top to complete the cupcakes.
I added a sticker to the plastic cupcake containers that listed all of the ingredients that were used in making the cupcakes & frosting.
 With a Frost It! sticker and bow, these packages full of beautiful pink cupcakes were ready to be delivered to the party!

2 comments:

  1. SO pretty! They look delicious!! I like that you list the ingredient - very helpful for lots of people. Thankfully, I can just EAT the delicious creations without having to check. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes were a huge hit at the party! everyone loved them!!!!! I can't wait to throw another party so I can order more cupcakes :) Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete