Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby Shower Giraffe Cupcakes!

By: Christine
My co-worker asked me if I could made cupcakes for a baby shower that her sister was going to be attending. The baby shower party supplies were jungle themed and I needed to make matching cupcakes. The main color of the party supplies was a bright blue with a slight teal tint. Giraffes were the main animal used in the party supplies also.
 I started out by making one dozen cupcakes, using my favorite chocolate cake recipe.
Using a 1M swirl tip, I piped on the blue/teal frosting.
I made the small giraffes with milk chocolate candy wafers a candy mold that had mini giraffe shapes. I placed these mini chocolate giraffes on top of the cupcake!
These adorable cupcakes matched the jungle themed baby shower perfectly!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! This would match my baby shower theme perfectly! Where are you located? and might you share where you purchased this giraffe mold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, love these and would like to know where you purchased the giraffe mold... my sister's baby shower is in June and I'd like to try to make them... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering how you got the frosting that colour?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the giraffe's, been looking very hard for them. were did you find them. Please help

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to know about these baby shower cup cakes. Few weeks ago, I arranged my cousin’s baby shower party at one of lovely Seattle venues. Invited all my family and friends for this event and we all had an excellent party there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do u find the garage mold please can u share

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where do u find the garage mold please can u share

    ReplyDelete