Monday, May 17, 2010

Cookies, Cupcakes, & Brownies, Oh My!!

By: Christine

For each friend or family function I try and bring some treats along with me. I try and make things that appeal to a crowd & things that look great as well as taste delicious. My ideas come from things that I see, whether it be in person or somewhere online. Here are some of the things I have made in the last year that were big hits.

Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Buttercream


Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting



Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies


Fudgy Ganache Brownies

Easter Basket Sugar Cookie Treats


Coconut Cupcakes


Chocolate Peanut Buttercup Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting

Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting (for Valentines Day)



Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment