Monday, March 7, 2011

Mini-Brownies with Chocolate-Chip Cookie Dough Frosting

By: Jill
These cupcake treats are actually a brownie in a cupcake tin with my new obsession, chocolate-chip cookie dough frosting! I found the recipe from a fantastic blogger: Beantown Baker.

I made these treats for a work party and everyone really enjoyed them! They are rich in flavor and taste fantastic.

This was the first time I had ever heard of chocolate-chip cookie dough frosting. Who doesn't like cookie dough? I certainly do, even though it's not recommended to eat raw because of the raw eggs. This frosting looked so amazing and I could wait to try it! There is no raw egg in this frosting recipe, so it is safe to eat, but I guarantee is tastes exactly like chocolate-chip cookie dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment